UPC barcode 695927783923 is for product 1/2 Carat | 10K White Gold | IGI Certified Lab Grown Diamond Hoop Earrings | Round Shape Channel Setting Friendly Diamonds Earrings | G-H Color, SI1 Clarity
- 10K White Gold, 0.50 Carat Lab Grown Diamond Hoop Earring, Diamond color - GH , Diamond Clarity - SI1 , Earring Type - Hoop Earrings , Primary Stone Shape - round-brilliant-shape , Authenticated with a 10K Stamp
- CERTIFIED DIAMOND EARRINGS-Diamonds grown in the laboratory are true diamonds. They consist of physical and chemical composition as natural diamonds. Diamonds generated in our laboratory are manufactured responsibly. For many purposes, our diamonds cultivated in the laboratory are called Friendly Diamonds. We pick each distinctive diamond by hand, making each unique.
- FREE HUGS - The Huggie Hoop earring is perfect for your special lady. Friendly Diamonds are laboratory-made diamonds. They are precious stones and genuine jewels. They comprise of the same structure - the physical and chemical composition as a pure precious stone. Precious stones created in our research facility are produced responsibly, with certification to trace its origins. We pick each unmistakable precious stone by hand.
- MAINTENANCE AND CARE - Our round cut diamond earrings are perfect for a special occasion. These beautiful solitaire diamonds speaks of class and beauty, bringing style to your look. CARE INSTRUCTIONS: To take care of your earrings, always apply lotion, cosmetics, hairspray and perfume before dressing. Remove any chemicals and moisture from the diamonds with a clean soft cloth. Store your diamonds in a fabric-lined box to prevent scratches.
- SUPPORT HEALTHY ENVIRONMENTAL GROWTH - We believe in transparency and responsibility. Our diamonds are strictly against financing unethical diamond manufacturing. We are ethically sourced, valuing human rights and labor work. Our process also follows sustainability and healthy environmental growth. We also ensure our sources follow safe and responsible labor practices. We also guarantee community development in rural communities.