UPC barcode 810071110337 is for product (4-Pack) AR-PRO 10-Inch Solid Rubber Tires and Wheels - Replacement 4.10/3.50-4” Tires and Wheels with 5/8” Axle Bore Hole, 2.2” Offset Hub, and Double Sealed Bearings - Perfect for Gorilla Carts
- AR-PRO 10-INCH SOLID RUBBER TIRES AND WHEELS - Say goodbye to flat tires forever! When you’re out in the field or working along rocky terrain, flat-free solid rubber tires will definitely save your day. Don’t wait for another flat tire! Convert now to a more reliable and durable flat-free tire!
- REPLACEMENT 4.10/3.50-4” TIRES AND WHEELS - These solid rubber tire and wheel assemblies are universal replacements for tires with outer diameters of 10.3 inches, tire widths of 3.3 inches, 2.2 hub offset, and 5/8-inch axle boreholes.
- HEAVY-DUTY RUN-FLAT WHEEL ASSEMBLIES MADE FROM HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS - It all begins with high-quality materials. These flat-free tires are made of layered 100% premium rubber, while the rim is made from premium-quality steel. The solid and durable construction ensures that the tires are wear, puncture, tear, and rot-resistant. While the rims are steel with solid metal hubs that resist impact cracks and suitable for all-terrain use.
- SAWTOOTH TREAD AND DOUBLE-SEALED BEARINGS - Enjoy the balance of traction and maneuverability with sawtooth tire treads that provide more than adequate grip and double-sealed ball bearings provide flexible rotations and load balancing, enabling you to expend less effort.
- PERFECT FOR GORILLA CARTS - This is one of the most common sizes of tires used for both commercial and home use. They’re most commonly found on gorilla carts, hand trucks, dollies, trolleys, wagons, wheelbarrows, yard trailers, air compressors, generators, and more! Please reach out to us if you have any questions.