UPC barcode 643375637831 is for product Harry Taylor 405 Dimple Series Red Wide Sole Wedge (52, Right)
- THE 405 SERIES SAND WEDGE: Change your game with one swing with the perfect sand wedge for the amateur golfer. Improve your golf game and get out of the sand the first time, every time.
- LEGENDARY DESIGN: Designed by PGA legend Harry Taylor, the 405 Series wedge features a precision milled face and grooves, which produce a perfectly flat face and high spin rates. The soft feeling 303 steel is a softer, higher quality than the traditional 1025 carbon steel forged golf club.
- WIDE DIMPLE SOLE: No more chunking or leaving golf shots in the sand! The ultra wide sole, with its golf-ball-like dimples, is engineered to glide through sand or thick grass like a hot knife through butter.
- IDEAL FOR AMATEURS: The traditional wedge has a smooth, thin sole, and was made for a Tour Pro who practices for hours daily– is that you? Our super forgiving, chunk-proof, textured design doesn't dig and offers 3x more sole than traditional sand wedges.
- THE HARRY TAYLOR STANDARD: Harry’s years of PGA experience drove his passion for developing metal woods, irons, wedges and putters that have become the number one clubs on the amateur and professional tours. These hand crafted wedges include a lifetime warranty, and perform beautifully for golfers of all abilities, from the novice to the best of the best on the PGA Tour.