UPC barcode 745687114458 is for product LukNic Busy Board Montessori and Sensory for Toddlers Toys for Children Learning Tool for Kids Portable Blue Felt Bag with Zipper Clock Activiti Kit
- It Really Entertains: Specially designed for children, and including lots of activities for playing by themselves or with other friends, this busy board encourages your baby or toddler to explore new texture, objects, and incorporate them in their daily lives; And what's great about it is that is super funny, keeps them busy, and stand in one spot, at least for a while!
- Educational Activities: Learning through playing is quite exciting for little ones! This colorful sensory kit is a great educational tool with different difficulty levels carefully selected to develop your toddler's dexterity, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, perseverance, logical thinking and memory; Perfect for children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder;
- Challenging Board: Meet your kid's new handbag wool felt board! There are a great variety of items to explore, the children would not lose attention too quickly! Colorful zipper, gear, bead and buckle, clothes buttoning, how to tie and untie a shoelace, fastening system, snaps, belt, learning the alphabet, numbers and animals, or what's the time will definitely keep them occupied more than basic toys do;
- Soft Fabric: Made of 100% felt, this soft busy board is risk-free to be used by little hands; A bright colorful and exciting carrying bag measuring 8.6x11 inches, 0.7 inches thickness, perfect for children from early age to preschoolers, with great results also in autistic therapy, as well due to its learning materials;
- Quiet Toy for Traveling: Let's face it! Traveling with kids can be challenging for parents; By airplane, by train or sitting comfortably in their seat car, this lightweight portable board does what its name means: keeping your kids busy and engaged but in a quiet way while learning essential skills; Sturdy handles allow easy carrying on vacation, on summer camp, outdoors and anywhere your children wish;