UPC 857783008163 Details
UPC barcode 857783008163 is for product Mt. Whitney Premium Organic Spring Water Colombian Coffee Decaf (Ground, 12 Oz)
- SHADE GROWN FOR A CLEAN, SWEET FLAVOR - Our shade grown coffee beans offer a better flavor because the coffee is given time to grow. It develops complex flavors and sugars which makes for a better cup of coffee. Each batch is tasted and graded by a certified Q grader. Tasting Notes: Clean, sweet, fig, Maple, pecan, very drinkable
- SUPERIOR TASTE WITHOUT THE CAFFEINE - Mt. Whitney’s Organic Decaf Coffee is perfect for people who want the smooth flavor without the caffeine. Using the Spring Water Process, the caffeine is removed in a gentle, chemical free procedure that retains this shade grown organic coffee’s superior taste and quality.
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC COFFEE - Mt. Whitney’s shade grown organic ground coffee is proud to bear the organic seal of approval from the USDA. This means that our medium roast coffee beans are certified organic and are grown without the use of prohibited substances.
- UNEQUALED FRESHNESS AND FLAVOR - Our ground coffee is small-batch artisan roasted and made with 100% Arabica coffee. Our medium roast organic coffee beans are packaged in a high-quality, three-layered aluminum bag with a one-way freshness valve. All air is vacuumed out of the bag and nitrogen is injected to prevent oxidation of the coffee. We also replenish Amazon weekly to deliver unequaled freshness and flavor.
- BREW IT YOUR WAY - Our decaf coffee works with most coffee makers letting you enjoy your cup of coffee exactly the way you want. Our coffees can also be used in a Keurig coffee maker with a reusable single cup basket to make a fresh cup of delicious coffee.