UPC barcode 853543007582 is for product Kahtoola NANOspikes Footwear Traction - Red - Medium
- BEST FOR: Road running and walking on sidewalks and city streets in hard-packed snow or icy conditions. NANOspikes footwear traction are designed for safely transitioning between dry and slippery pavement, while providing the high-performance road runners demand to train outdoors all year round.
- SPIKE DESIGN: 10 spikes per foot with embedded tungsten carbide tips grip icy surfaces and are held in place with a lightweight aluminum anchor surrounded by a TPU cleat for maximum traction and shock absorption.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Dual Compound TPU offers wear-resistance and flexibility with a soft outer compound which aids in snow release, while a hard inner compound disperses force against the outsole of footwear. Upward-facing traction ensures the traction plates stay in place.
- ELASTOMER HARNESS & REINFORCED EYELETS: Using a patented eyelet design, tough TPU inserts reinforce key stress points, allowing the elastomer harness to be strong yet lightweight. Constructed from a durable TPE for a secure fit that remains stretchy in cold temperatures, down to -22°F (-30°C).
- KAHTOOLA : Est. in 1999 Kahtoola is on a mission to build exceptional products that make the outdoors more accessible and rewarding. Please see sizing chart in product images. 2-year manufacturer warranty. Shoes not included.