UPC barcode 850027908045 is for product Formula Fun Shortboard Fish 5'3", Durable, Waterproof, and Flexible Foam Surfboard, Made in The USA, 100% Recyclable (Black Magic)
- NOT YOUR AVERAGE FOAMIE: This foam board packs a major punch. Our foamies have everything that makes regular surfboards great--without the weight, wax, and cost. This board is designed from a solid, completely waterproof piece of copolymer foam. Finished rails, a contoured bottom, and Futures Fins come together for epic performance. Our stringer system is custom made for each board out of the same wood used in surfboards. These boards are only 42 liters (63" x 21.5" x 3") for ease of paddling.
- READY TO RIDE: This board is perfect for beginners and experts who just want to have fun. Our EVA deck pad has small grooves for a slip-free surface, making wax unnecessary! Going out for a quick surf before work? Pop this board in your trunk. You won't have to worry about melting wax getting all over your interior-- our boards don't need any. Its lightweight design is easily transportable, so you can take your passion anywhere. With our foamies, you'll always be ready to shred.
- NO RESIN REQUIRED: Our foam surfboards are designed so you'll never have to use resin. These unique foamies are made from a solid piece of copolymer foam that is nearly impossible to break. Ding it up? No worries! These boards can handle bumps and bruises without absorbing any water. With proper care, there's no limit to the lifespan of these boards.
- FUTURES FINS INCLUDED: Our partnership with Futures Fins truly sets us apart. We teamed up with one of the leaders in surf fin technology, Futures Fins, to make a fin box that would work perfectly for our boards. Because of this, our boards have an entirely new level of performance for a foamie. Shred, transfer, or just hang out with these boards. Trust us, you'll be impressed.
- MADE IN THE USA: Protect the waters you love so much by purchasing one of our boards. Our foamies are made from 100% recyclable materials. We manufacture our boards at the Marko Foam factory in Salt Lake City, Utah, and have a distribution point in Huntington Beach, California. This allows us to have full control over our boards and guarantee they are made with the highest-quality materials. We even offer a Board Recycling Loyalty Program.