UPC 850007797638 Details
UPC barcode 850007797638 is for product Forge TSA Approved Luggage Locks, Ultra-Secure Dimple Key Travel Lock, Extra long-15'' Cable Locks with Zinc Alloy Body
- THE MOST SECURE TSA CABLE KEY LOCK ON THE MARKET: Forge luggage cable locks use an advanced dimple key and hardened steel tumbler system. Most luggage locks use old-style single bitted keys which are vulnerable to lock picking and freezing up at the worst possible times. Rest easy knowing that your Forge lock is tamper proof and perfectly reliable.
- KEYED ALIKE TO LIGHTEN YOUR KEYRING: Every lock in the package will work with every key included. You only need to keep a single key on your person, the other keys included can be kept in a safe place or given to a family member or friend.
- MOST DURABLE TSA RECOGNIZED AND ACCEPTED LOCK. Forge locks are designed from the ground up to be the toughest luggage locks around. Our special alloy lock bodies, hardened steel shackles and patented internal mechanisms can take such a pounding that we back our product up with an unconditional lifetime guarantee. If you can find a way to break these locks, we will gladly refund or replace them.
- MANY USES WITH LOTS OF VARIETY. Forge travel locks come with the extra long cable for more usage. It can be used on a wide variety of items besides suitcases or luggage. These locks can be used on a briefcase, gym locker, purse, backpack or laptop bag, hard cases like Rifle case, Pelican Box, Golf BagTravel Case, Equipment Cases. Its flexible cables can fit almost anything. The longer cable can tight your bags together to a chair in a hotel room or even use to lock your refrigerator.
- Travel Safely Around the World? Want a TSA approved luggage lock which works internationally? We have you covered! Forge cable key lock uses the TSA 006 master key. This system is supported by airports in USA, Canada, Japan, Israel, Finland, Germany, Austria, Belgium, South-Korea, Togo and many, many other countries. We actually don't have the space to list them all here!