UPC 849228077490 Details
UPC barcode 849228077490 is for product Fundraising For A Cause | Asperger’s Awareness Silicone Bracelet - Autism Spectrum Disorder Awareness Bracelet for Adults (1 Bracelet)
- ASPERGER'S AWARENESS BRACELET: This brand new autism wristband will help you and your friends show your support for kids and adults that may have been diagnosed on the spectrum. This wristband is designed to be a sleek and stylish autism bracelet item for any event. Whether you want to give them out or sell them, our silicone rubber bracelet, can show organizations, people and groups that there needs to be more focus on why and how children are getting autism and asperger’s diseases.
- STRONG SILICONE BAND: Each silicone bracelet is made to fit comfortably while not restricting blood flow. Each Asperger’s awareness bracelet is made of high quality non-toxic, eco-friendly 100% silicone. These Asperger’s awareness bracelets are adult size, measuring 8 1/4" inches in circumference and reads "Autism Awareness" on the outside with puzzle pieces.
- AUTISM AWARENESS MONTH: There are many children and adults all across the world diagnosed on the autism spectrum and our asperger’s/autism awareness bracelets will help show your support and bring awareness to this topic. These asperger’s awareness bracelets are perfect for showing your support during Autism Awareness Month in April. Every conversation is a step closer to improving the experience of those affected by Asperger’s/Autism awareness and their families.
- ASPERGER'S AWARENESS SUPPORT: Our high quality awareness bracelets are a wonderful piece of jewelry sold at a low price to promote any event centering on any autism awareness. By wearing or selling this bracelet you are showing your support towards the cause. This bracelet is perfect for Awareness Groups, Medical Professionals, Parades, Fundraising Events, Walks, Group Meetings and Networks
- USA BASED COMPANY: Fundraising For A Cause was founded in 2005 after our founder Karen Conroy's sister was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. She saw how many people and organizations struggled to raise money and awareness for different causes. She came up with the idea of selling awareness products as a way to generate money for these organizations. Our state of the art 15,000 square foot warehouse located in Tampa, FL is stocked with over 6,500 different awareness products.