UPC barcode 840297020134 is for product TOPTIER Tea Kettle for Stove Top, Cast Iron Teapot Stovetop Safe with Infusers for Loose Tea, 22 oz, Light Green
- 🍃 Small Tea Kettle - Tea Kettle FULL-LOAD CAPACITY: 22 oz / 650 ml, RECOMMENDED BOILING CAPACITY: 17 oz / 500 ml. The stove top cast iron tea kettle allows gradual and even heating. It will help infuse the greatest amount of flavor from the tea leaves into the water. Cast iron teapot could break down the elements of Fe2+, which is beneficial to your body. Japanese cast iron teapot also has long heat preservation.
- 🍃 Teapot with Infuser - SERVE for 1-2 people, 2-3 mugs WHEN the tea kettle is FULL-LOADED. The stainless-steel infuser helps separate tea leaves from the water, which can be removed and cleaned easily. The material of the cast iron tea kettle is sturdy and protects the teapot from being damaged easily, which greatly extend the life of cast iron teapot. The fully enameled interior helps preserve the taste of the tea original and pure and allows for easy care.
- 🍃 Unique Design - The ACTUAL teapot LOOKS SMALLER and suggested NOT LOADING MORE THAN 17 oz / 500 ml of WATER for BOILING on stove top. If you might want more than one cup but don't need a large teapot full, this is just the right size. TO CLEAN TEAPOT – Dishwashing detergent is not recommended. Simply clean it with water is enough. Ergonomic fold-down handle and shortly curved spout allow easy grip and easy pouring. STOVE TOP SAFE, the SMALL FIRE is suggested.
- 🍃 Better Gift - The green cast iron tea kettle is crafted with a retro green leaf pattern on its surface, which is a symbol of natural simplicity and purity. Beautiful packaging has also been designed. An exquisite gift for Dad, Mom, Friends, Family, Wedding, Décor, Stovetop Decorations, Party and Tea Lovers.
- 🍃 What You Get - Toptier stovetop cast iron teapot, welcome guide, and friendly customer service. To see how TOPTIER's stove top cast iron tea kettle can enhance your (or a loved one's) tea tasting adventure. Click "ADD TO CART" now.