UPC 840129900276 Details
UPC barcode 840129900276 is for product ARES 33001 - 11-Inch to 16-Inch Telescopic Basin Wrench with Adjustable 1 3/8-Inch Jaw - Basin Wrenches Increase Access in Tight Spaces
- SPECIFICATIONS: Our Telescopic Basin Wrench features a spring-loaded automatically adjusting jaw with a capacity of up to 1 3/8 inches and a telescoping adjustable shaft that locks into place in four positions between 11 inches and 16 inches in length.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: This basin wrench's shaft is made of durable Chrome Vanadium Steel with a forged steel jaw. The head pivots up to 180 degrees so you can maneuver around spaces with limited access and holds its position at any angle with a continuous ratcheting action that engages with nuts without the need to re-fit the wrench on each turn. The shaft adjusts to one of four lengths between 11 and 16 inches with just a push of a button.
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: Designed to remove nuts on faucets, supply lines, drains, valves, and more, the high leverage handle allows for one-handed use in tight and confined areas. Whether you need a little extra length or a lot, under sink work becomes much easier thanks to this fully adjustable telescoping basin wrench. When it's time to put it away, you can also remove the handle for even more convenient and compact storage.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Basin Wrench, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.