UPC barcode 817913011081 is for product MakerBot PLA 3D Printing Filament Large Spool for Use with MakerBot's Replicator+ & 5th Generation Line of 3D Printers, Non-Toxic Resin, 1.75mm Diameter, White (MP05780)
- BEST-IN-CLASS PRINT PERFORMANCE: The MakerBot PLA Filament is manufactured to produce the highest quality 3D prints and is trusted by leading companies and institutions the world over, thanks to state-of-the-art material manufacturing and quality control standards tested at both 100-micron and 200-micron layer resolutions
- COMPATIBILITY: This large size 1.75mm diameter spool is for use in the MakerBot Replicator+, MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Gen), MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer, or MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer
- CONSISTENT QUALITY: Compared to ABS, PLA demonstrates much less part warping and curling and can be successfully printed without a heated build plate, producing higher-quality prints, reduced material problems and minimized downtime
- ABOUT MAKERBOT: MakerBot believes there's an innovator in everyone. As a global leader in desktop 3D printing, we set the standard in reliability and ease-of-use by providing effective solutions for every stage of the desktop 3D printing process. Since our start in 2009, we have also redefined what's possible for makers of all walks by introducing many industry firsts.
- 3D PRINTERS, MATERIALS AND SOFTWARE: Explore the MakerBot ecosystem for all your 3D printing needs including the METHOD, SKETCH and Replicator Series 3D printers, polymers, composites and metal filament materials and MakerBot CloudPrint