UPC barcode 810098471039 is for product Sea Salt Superstore Ice Melt Salt for Sidewalks and Driveways - All-Natural Sea Salt Deicer, 40 Lb
- MELTS SNOW AND ICE IN COLD TEMPERATURES (as low as 15°F): Applying Ice Melt Salt when the snow or ice begins to accumulate prevents ice from forming. Clearing as much snow as possible prior to applying Ice Melt Salt provides excellent, fast melting and traction.
- HARVESTED FROM THE PACIFIC OCEAN: Ice Melt Salt is produced in a food grade facility and contains all the trace minerals and beautiful, irregular grains you'd expect from Pacific Ocean coarse sea salt. It's an excellent salt for traction and for de-icing.
- EXCELLENT TRACTION: The coarse grain size and irregular shape of the all-natural salt grains not only make this product quick to work, but also give your shoes and vehicles great traction while it's working.
- 5 POUND BAG SIZES MAKE APPLICATION EASY: All of our salts come in multiples of 5-pound bag sizes, which means you won't have to lug giant, heavy bags or tubs of salt around your yard to spread the ice melt salt around your sidewalk or driveway. These conveniently-sized bags are made to help you safely and easily treat your yard without breaking your back, because you've probably already done that with all the shoveling.
- SAFER FOR PETS AND THE ENVIRONMENT. Because it is all-natural and food grade, it won't harm kids or pets if accidentally ingested while outside playing in the snow, and it won't burn paws or skin. It won't cause spalling on driveways and concrete that's been properly set and cured. As with most de-icers, pay special attention to ensuring that de-icers are not applied to grass or vegetation, and do not melt into those areas too much.