UPC barcode 810017351602 is for product CARBO Instruments Stainless Steel Pressure Gauge Dual Display (0-2000 psi/kPa) - 2 1-2" Glycerine Liquid Filled Water Air Oil Gas Gauge with Polycarbonate Lens & Brass Connection -1/4" NPT Lower Mount
- Easily identify pressure fluctuations with CARBO Instruments pressure gauge. Use our liquid-filled, high-performance psi pressure gauge to monitor fluid, gases, oil and air leaks and buildup of pressure in a system.
- Built to last construction: The case of our heavy duty pressure gauge is made of stainless steel with wetted parts of brass and copper alloy. The lens is made of polycarbonate, making it hard to break and scratch resistant
- Liquid filled for better performance: Our liquid filled pressure gauge can stand up to shock and vibrations because the internal fluid dampens system pulsation, the gauge can better absorb vibration and pressure spikes.
- Convenient & user-friendly: Large dial allows easy reading of pressure. The compact design of our stainless steel pressure gauge is easy to carry and portable.
- Wide application: Our stainless steel pressure gauge can be used to measure water pressure, air pressure, hydraulic pressure and oil pressure. Ideal for pumps, compressors, hydraulic presses, pneumatic equipment and for planning and designing an irrigation system.