UPC barcode 806576226444 is for product Hifonics ZXX-3200.1D Zeus Mono Channel Car Audio Amplifier (Silver) – Class D Amp, 3200-Watt, Aluminum Heat Sink, Variable Electronic Crossover, Illuminated Logo, Bass Remote Included, 1 Ohm Stable
- CLASS D AMPLIFIER - Class D topology ensures high efficiency with big power and a small footprint. This mono amplifier was built for driving subwoofers and subwoofer systems, maintaining the highest sound quality sound for your car audio.
- BUILT FOR POWERFUL SOUND - Minimize heat generation with the PWM MOSFET power supply providing stability through the PC board. Old school Hifonics aluminum heat sink maintains superior heat dissipation to keep your car audio sounding smooth.
- MADE TO LAST - Low noise preamplifier generates maximum low voltage signal from source unit, minimizing distortion. High temperature impact resistant inputs with hex screw terminals allow secure connections and are erosion resistant.
- HIGH QUALITY CONNECTIONS - RCA outputs and a daisy chain multiple amplifier build eliminates additional signal cables from the source unit. Molded secure connections are used for all wires and angled for ease of access during installation.
- CLASSIC HIFONICS LOOK - The ZXX Series maintains the classic feel of Hifonics amplifiers and include an illuminated logo on the front of the amplifier. The Hifonics logo illuminates when the amp is powered, making a statement even in the dark.