UPC barcode 804589947363 is for product VITAMINSEA Bladderwrack Dried Seaweed | Wild North Atlantic Seaweed for Snacking, Seasoning, Soups & Salads | Rich in Vitamins, Minerals & Antioxidants Perfect for Thyroid Support | Whole Leaf (8 oz)
- WILD NORTH ATLANTIC BLADDERWRACK: Our Bladderwrack is a very well balanced brown seaweed available in flakes, powder, or whole leaf form. It grows in the intertidal zone and is a short, leafy plant with air bladders. It is more often used in health and beauty applications and best used in body care products and supplements.
- HIGH SOURCE OF TRACE ELEMENTS: While all sea vegetables are a good source of iodine, our Bladderwrack is dried and packed with vitamins and minerals that are essential for everyday life. Excellent source of Fucoidan, vitamin K, C, protein, iodine, bromine, phosphorus, and high amounts of magnesium.
- UNIQUE HEALTH BENEFITS: Bladderwrack is low fat and cholesterol free. Rich in iodine, a critical nutrient for maintaining a healthy thyroid that is not found in many other foods. Brown seaweed is an amazing source of antioxidants and can be beneficial in dealing with inflammation, which is a contributor to a variety of ailments. It is also a popular addition to those following a vegan, vegetarian, kosher, or raw diet.
- PACKED WITH MACRONUTRIENTS: Known as a superfood, our dried seaweed products are packed with macronutrients which are defined as a class of chemical compounds that humans consume in the largest quantities (must be above a threshold amount) and they provide humans with the bulk of their energy. Included as the 3 primary macronutrients are carbohydrates, proteins and lipids.
- SUSTAINABLY HARVESTED: Here at Vitamin Sea, we sustainably harvest our seaweed by hand from the cold pristine waters off the coast of Maine. We make sure that our harvesting methods are environmentally friendly, protect the seaweed and maintain it at optimal freshness. *This is a wild harvested product. We cannot guarantee the wild harvested seaweed is free from small shells or pebbles.