UPC barcode 791809871136 is for product Dooreemee GPS Tracker Detector for car,Anti spy Detector，Wireless Hidden Camera and Bug Detector,Ultra-high Sensitivity GSM Device Finder-Personal Privacy Protection Equipment - G318
- 🍀【Super-high sensitivity with adjustable threshold, stronger anti-jamming, wider range of detection frequency】: The RF signal detector accurately detect and find the 5.8GHZ mini hidden camera, 1.2G/2.4G wireless IP cameras, 2G.3G.4G Cards with bugs and locators, high-speed uploading vehicle watch GPS trackers and CDMA 4G signals to prevent be pursued, monitored and intercepted.
- 🍀【Detect Wireless Signals 】: The wireless detector adopting digital receiving mode can detect whether there is intense radio signals radiation around the living and working environments, whether there is strong electromagnetic radiation leaks to do harm to our health from the household appliances, such as refrigerators, TV, computers, air conditioning, or suspicious wireless signals.
- 🍀【Widely Use】: The GPS tracker detector can use for home, office, hotel, car, bathroom, changing room, business negotiation, confidential session, factories, important workshop and research room, military installation, government agencies, entertainment venues or as a monitor for school examinations to prevent eavesdropping, being photographed, shooting videos or radiation damage.
- 🍀【Easy to use, power switch + sensitivity knob】: the RF detector sound and light alarm indicator, accurate and reliable. Ten levels LED indicator, the closer to bugs the more noise and the higher LED level. Built-in lithium-polymer battery, two power supplies including one power adapter and one USB cable, simpler and more convenient.
- 🍀【High Quality & New Technology】:The bug detector & camera finder set with longer standby time, advanced chip-making technology, more durable metal material and lifelong service guarantees. Includes Full-frequency Detector, Power Adapter, USB cable, Manual and Service card. All-round detection and stronger protection for your privacy