UPC barcode 789458254417 is for product VEVOR Welding Table 36'' x 20'' Steel Welding Table Three 1.1 in. / 28mm Slots Welding Bench Table Adjustable Angle & Height Portable Table, Casters, Retractable Guide Rails, Eccentric Leveling Foot
- High Load-Capacity & Large Working Area: Carbon steel frame and heavy-duty zinc plating forged this solid yet lightweight welding table. The rugged construction raises the weight capacity to as high as 400 lbs. We acknowledged that a small table might seriously drag you down in the worst scenario. Then, here comes VEVOR's tailor-made tabletop of large size(36 x 20 in. / 915 x 510 mm) whose surface is covered by zinc plating used to maintain its surface's evenness by reducing spatter buildup.
- Three Slots & Retractable Guide Rails: The table with three 1.1 in. / 28 mm slots allow clamps to be inserted at any point. To go further, it becomes convenient for you to hold all kinds of materials or even the most unruly and awkwardly shaped projects securely in place while you weld. At the edge of the table, you may find three retractable, perpendicular steel guide rails. They can be used as guides, stops, or clamping edges as they are multifunctional.
- Adjustable Height & Tiltable Tabletop: Four height levels (780 mm / 30.7'', 830 mm / 32.7'', 880 mm / 34.6'' and 930 mm / 36.6'') and three tilt angles (0°, 30° and 90°) are available in this welding bench table for added versatility and easier access to the spots on the welding piece. More than that, a tilted welding table could effectively protect the operator from inhaling dust during welding as well.
- Sturdy Casters for Easy Transport: Two casters are respectively equipped in two table feet, turning the table's move into an effort-saving thing. Moreover, the table can be folded entirely when not in use. Therefore, it does not take up much room for you to put it aside in the truck, workshop, or garage. What seems more thrilling is the extra work station we designed for the storage of various welding tools.
- Applicable for Various Shapes of Project: VEVOR's welding table is suitable for metalworking and hobbyist applications very well. With our tools, it becomes easier to weld small and short-term workpieces to prepare for large and complex work parts. Aside from that, all of those slots, clamps, and guide rails make sure that even the most bizarre items or oddly shaped projects could be fixed firmly on the table.