UPC 756970574996 Details
UPC barcode 756970574996 is for product TitanRF Faraday Fabric Kit Includes 44"W x 36"L TitanRF Fabric + 36"L TitanRF Tape + Instructions. Military Grade Conductive Material Shields RF Signals (WiFi, Cell, Bluetooth, RFID, EMF Radiation).
- ✅ HIGH-SHIELDING FARADAY FABRIC - TitanRF Faraday Fabric is trusted and used worldwide by military and law enforcement forensics investigators to block all wireless signals. Additional applications include making faraday bags, RF enclosures, signalproof rooms or tents, EMP protection, personal data and identity protection, signal isolation in secure facilities, RF isolation for hardware and software testing, harmful EMF radiation reduction, digital privacy, and more.
- ✅ LAB TESTED & CERTIFIED - MIL STD 188-125 and IEEE 299-2006 shielding effectiveness confirmed with full test reports, available upon request. This conductive textile is the same fabric used in the top rated Mission Darkness faraday bag line.
- ✅ RF SIGNAL BLOCKING - High-shielding nickel and copper composition faraday cloth blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, and radio signals from low MHz to 40GHz. EMI, RFI, and EMF radiation shielding.
- ✅ LARGE DIMENSIONS - Fabric sheet is 44in wide x 36in long (.91m x 1.1m) / 11 sq. ft. / 1.22 sq. yds. Surface resistance approximately .5 Ohm/sq. It can be cut, sewn, and taped like standard fabric to create your own shielding enclosure. Kit includes a bonus 36"L x 1"W strip of TitanRF Faraday Tape (high-shielding conductive adhesive) for connecting fabric sheets and sealing enclosures.
- ✅ HOW TO USE & TEST - To ensure maximum success with your RF/EMF/signal blocking project, make sure your expectation is understood. For example, EMF reduction is very different than complete signal blockage. The methods of accomplishing your goals may vary based on the environment and your desired result. We include instructions to help with your assembly and shielding effectiveness testing methods. If you are not clear on what you are trying to accomplish, contact us to discuss your project.