UPC barcode 756970574996 is for product TitanRF Faraday Fabric Kit Includes 44"W x 36"L TitanRF Fabric + 36"L TitanRF Tape + Instructions. Military Grade Conductive Material Shields RF Signals (WiFi, Cell, Bluetooth, RFID, EMF Radiation).
- 🔷🏆💯 TITANRF is LAB TESTED & CERTIFIED💯 🏆🔷 Tested by Keystone Compliance Laboratory / IEEE 299-2006 tested on Oct 7, 2020 / MIL STD 188-125 Tested on Mar 27, 2019 *** Top rated shielding effectiveness confirmed with full test report. Ask us for the report!***
- ✅ TRUSTED PERFORMANCE - Do not compromise your RF shielding with low-grade faraday fabric! TitanRF has the highest conductivity. TitanRF is the same type of fabric used by military for secure communications, digital forensics, and signal isolation/blocking. Read the instructions for helpful faraday enclosure and EMF reduction building tips.
- ✅ RF SIGNAL BLOCKING - TitanRF Faraday Fabric is used for making faraday bags, RF enclosures, EMF deflection, and signalproof rooms or tents. High-shielding nickel and copper composition blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 90dB average attenuation from low MHz all the way up to 40GHz. EMI, RFI, and EMF radiation shielding.
- ✅ LARGE DIMENSIONS - Fabric sheet is 44in wide x 36in long (.91m x 1.1m) / 11 sq. ft. / 1.22 sq. yds. Surface resistance approximately .5 Ohm/sq. It can be cut, sewn, and taped like standard fabric to create your own radio frequency signal shielding enclosures. Kit includes a bonus 36"L x 1"W strip of TitanRF Faraday Tape (high-shielding conductive adhesive) used for connecting multiple fabric sheets and sealing enclosures.
- ✅ HOW TO USE & TEST - To ensure maximum success with your RF/EMF/signal blocking project, make sure your expectation is understood. For example, EMF reduction is very different than complete signal blockage. The methods of accomplishing your goals may vary based on the environment and your desired result. We include instructions to help with your assembly and shielding effectiveness testing methods. If you are not clear on what you are trying to accomplish, contact us to discuss your project.