UPC barcode 753318593251 is for product AURSINC NanoVNA SAA-V2 Vector Network Analyzer 50KHz -3GHz HF VHF UHF Antenna Analyzer Measuring S Parameters, Voltage Standing Wave Ratio, Phase, Delay, Smith Chart with 1950mAh
- [IMPROVED TO 3G] The SAA-V2 vector network analyzer has been impooved to 3G; Transmission Mearsure S21: 70dB(50KHz-1.5GHz), 60dB(1.5GHz-3GHz). Reflection Measure S11: 50dB(50KHz-1.5GHz), 40dB(1.5GHz-3GHz); Antenna Analyzer: 1.005(50KHz - 1.5GHz), 1.02(1.5GHz-3GHz)
- [NEW UPGRADED VERSION] The S-A-A-2/NanoVNA_V2 uses a similar user interface to the NanoVNA, but with a different technical architecture, the S-A-A-2/NanoVNA_V2 does not load the initial calibration data at startup, and does not automatically interpolate the calibration data after the user changes the frequency, and must recalibrate or call back the calibration data after each startup and frequency change. Please read the user manual carefully before use to avoid damaging the device.
- [PC CONNECTION] the SAA-V2 NANOVNA can be controlled by PC via VNA-QT software,supported for Linux, Windows (7+), Mac OS planned. It also supports Nanovna-Saver for extracting the data for displaying on a computer, and for saving to Touchstore files.
- [MULTIPLE FUNCTION] The default firmware main function is used for antenna performance measurement. The TX/RX method can measure the complete S11 and S21 parameters.
- [Flip Display] For a much more convenient usage, you can flip the display as the following steps: Menu - Display - Flip Display. Package include S-A-A-2 host (with battery) x1, Micro USB data cable x1, 30cm SMA male to male SS405 RF cable x2, SMA male calibration kit - OPEN x1,SMA male calibration kit - SHORT x1,SMA male calibration kit - LOAD x1,SMA female to female connector x1