UPC barcode 744119312325 is for product UPERFECT Raspberry Pi Touchscreen Monitor with Case, 10.1’’ IPS 1920X1200 Ultra Wide Screen, 10-Point Touch, Heat Sink, Dual Speakers and Stand All-in-ONE, Type-C, HD for Raspberry Pi 3/4, Phones, PC
- 10 INCH RASPBERRY PI TOUCHSCREEN: UPERFECT 10 inch raspberry pi touchscreen with case and fan and stand all in one machine has HDMI port for computer/ pc, Type C port for phone/ game, audio jack for headphone, DC 12V port for power. Which you could use as a normal monitor. This amazing monitor also has three side boards to choose. One for regular display, one for rpi 3 series, one for rpi 4 series.
- PERFECT FOR DIY PROJECTS: This 10″ touchscreen monitor for Raspberry Pi gives users the ability to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, infotainment systems and embedded projects. Turn your Raspberry Pi into a touch screen tablet, infotainment system, or standalone device.
- DO NOT NEED KEYBOARD AND MOUSE: Touchscreen drivers with support for 10-finger touch and an on-screen keyboard will be integrated into the latest UPERFECT Raspberry Pi touchscreen for full functionality without a physical keyboard or mouse. Truly interactive – the latest software drivers will support a virtual ‘on-screen’ keyboard, so there is no need to plug in a keyboard and mouse.
- SIMPLIFY IoT & HOME AUTOMATION WORKFLOW: Make your own Internet of Things (IoT) devices including a visual display more convenient using UPERFECT rpi touchscreen all-in-one machine. Simply connect your Raspberry Pi, develop a Python script to interact with the display, and you’re ready to create your own home automation devices with touch screen capability.
- BEAT OFFICIAL RPI SCREEN: UPERFECT screen is an all-in-one machine with rear housing, high resolution of 1920x1200, premium ABS material and can directly connect to pi 3/4 series. Unlike UPERFECT screen, official rpi screen without shell case, low resolution of 800x400, flumsy plastic material and need a mediary to connect to rpi. All details tell that the UPERFECT screen would be a better choice for rpi projects.