UPC 739601929716 Details
UPC barcode 739601929716 is for product Magnesium, L-Threonate (120 Capsules), 2,253mg Per Serving, Providing 420mg Elemental, Bisglycinate Chelate, Malate, for Brain, Sleep, Stress, Cramps, Headaches, Energy, Heart, from Kappa Nutrition.
- MADE IN THE USA AND TESTED FOR PURITY AND SAFETY: Our High Potency Superior Absorption MAGNESIUM 3 IN 1 L-THREONATE ADVANCED COMPLEX Capsules are manufactured right here in the USA. Magnesium L-Threonate Advanced Complex is made with 420 mg of pure elemental magnesium in an easy-to-swallow vegan capsule form that helps boost healthy magnesium levels.
- HIGHLY BIOAVAILABLE FORM OF MAGNESIUM: L-Theonate is a mineral chelating agent that can greatly enhance magnesium's bioavailability, making it highly absorbable. PROMOTES MEMORY AND OVERALL COGNITIVE FUNCTION: Research showed Magnesium L-Threonate promoted recall, age-related memory health, and promoted the creation of new neural pathways.
- SUPPORTS SLEEP QUALITY: Magnesium is a natural muscle relaxer that can help calm the brain at bedtime. It may help support sleep quality by assisting parasympathetic nervous system activation, melatonin, and GABA regulation. ENERGY & MUSCLE SUPPORT: This product is formulated explicitly around Malate's energy-supportive properties. Malate is an intermediary of the Krebs cycle, the ATP and energy-producing system in the body.
- Magnesium Malate is a highly bioavailable, absorbable form of Magnesium bound to malic acid, a compound naturally found in fruits and vegetables. Heart health, stable blood sugar & digestion, Magnesium relaxes blood vessels, which helps maintain normal blood pressure and supports healthy heart function. Magnesium also promotes healthy digestion and can support natural constipation relief.
- Healthy energy levels: Magnesium is vital to cellular energy production in the body and enhances physical performance, exercise recovery, and cramp defense so you can get more out of everyday life and exercise. Bone density & strength. Magnesium is an essential vitamin and as vital as calcium when it comes to bone health. Daily magnesium intake is associated with better bone density of the hip and spine.
- All Magnesium is bonded to other amino acids. We use 3 types of Magnesium, Bisglycinate, Malate & L-Threonate. These 3 are bonded to Magnesium to give a high absorption of almost 23%. Other Types of Magnesium on the market are bonded to citrates and different types, so their absorption is very poor, as low as 4% since they are not chelated!
- Kappa Nutrition uses the best Magnesium out there and the purest ones, Albion Traacs and Magtein brands. You will feel the difference after you take our supplements. We manufacture in our own facility. We do not send to manufacture to 3rd party as many supplement manufacturers do. We track what goes in every batch! Customers get the best quality at great prices in all Kappa Nutrition products.