UPC barcode 735343924897 is for product Garcima 11-inch Carbon Steel Paella Pan, 28cm
- Authentic paella pan. Made in Spain.
- Informative pamphlet included, which contains two recipes.
- Can be used on a gas or charcoal grill, on the stovetop, or in the oven.
- Carbon steel is durable and conducts heat well.
- Dry the pan right after washing it and then rub the inside with a little vegetable oil to prevent rusting.
- This 11 inch pan serves one person generously and two people moderately. Fits over one burner. The handles are made of steel and painted red. The pan is made of carbon steel (aka polished steel, or acero pulido), which is ideal for paella since it conducts heat quickly and evenly. The handles are made of steel and painted red. The pan is thin but quite rigid and durable, with a hammered dimpled bottom. Carbon steel is the traditional material for paella, and some paella devotees feel that it enhances flavor.