UPC barcode 723509634186 is for product USB TV LED Backlight Work with Alexa,12.4Ft RGBW TV Led Light Strip for 32 to 55inch Music Sync to Color Changing 6500K Bias Lighting,APP Control for HDTV Computer Gaming (Only Supports 2.4 GHz WiFi)
- 🍒【Convenient Smart Voice】Power USB TV LED Backlight on/off and control your TV Backlight strip via Amazon Alexa,Google Assistant.Illuminate TV with simple voice instructions,offering you a smarter way to control the TV lights(Note: 5G Wi-Fi NOT SUPPORTED)
- 🍒【Sync to Music&Gaming Sound】Built-in high sensitivity microphone,the WiFi TV LED Backlight strip change color and brightness with the rhythm of voice and beat of music,which creating romance, relaxation,magical and interesting atmosphere for your party.The color changing mode are adjustable via APP or remote,choose your favorite song,indulge in wonderful music world and gaming experience
- 🍒【Smart WiFi Control Via APP】①With the WiFi connection,LED TV Backlight can be wireless controlled without distance limit even when you are away from home.②APP group setting can control TV bias lighting in the kitchen,living room,and bedroom at the same time③Timer can make the light turn on/off according to your time.The "Smart Life" APP can control 16 million changing colors and 6500K brightness of tv lights and DIY your multi-scene modes for different needs
- 🍒【USB powered & Easy to Install】USB LED Backlight for TV is powered by 5V USB port, can be turned on/off synchronously with most TV models; Few televisions will sense the current of USB port even when tv off, which will cause tv turns on/off randomly, please use the strip light through a power adapter if in that case.
- 🍒【Warm Tips】①If TV LED Backlight keeps blinking in white color when first powered,which indicates the status of waiting to be connected;②You can also long-press the white button until strip light keeps blinking to enter pairing mode. Then please download “Smart life” app,connect LED strip with a stable 2.4GHz WiFi after enable WLAN and Bluetooth functions on phone (If you don't want to use app, you can use remote directly when led light strip stopped blinking)