UPC barcode 723175692015 is for product TOUGH-GRID 550lb Black Paracord/Parachute Cord - 100% Nylon Mil-Spec Type III Paracord Used by The US Military, Great for Bracelets and Lanyards, 50Ft. - Black
- PREMIUM CORD, PACKAGED ACCORDING TO LENGTH. (50, 100 and 150 footers come coiled in bags, 200 footers on a tube, and 500 and 1000 footers on a spool. 1000 footers may come in up to 2 non-spliced sections. Please See Packaging Images on the Left.) Cord diameter measures 1/8" (+/- 1/32"). We want to be your "go-to" source for great Type 3 550lb Mil-Spec Paracord. Thousands of customers agree this is the best paracord they have ever used!
- PEACE OF MIND. THERE'S NOTHING QUITE LIKE IT. Go ahead, string up a hammock, rig your sails, secure your tent, or make an emergency tourniquet. Our 100% Nylon (7 Inner Triple-Strands) TOUGH-GRID paracord is never spliced and is made with USA pride and craftsmanship, giving you the great feeling that you got what you wanted and are helping keep America strong. Currently used by the U.S. Military.
- TOUGH AS NAILS WHILE SOFT AND FLEXIBLE. Spending time outdoors is a great pastime but can be dangerous. Safety and preparation are critical, especially for the young and old who are much more vulnerable to the elements. TOUGH-GRID Paracord gives you an excellent lifeline when your family needs some strong, lightweight cordage. You can enjoy the outdoors knowing you have the toughest cord around and that it's ready when you are.
- VETERAN RECOMMENDED. With hundreds of reviews from US Military Veterans like these: "They have mine and my family's business for life" "Get Some, see for yourself, Worth the Price" and "This is a Class A Product, It Will Save Your Life!!!", take it from the experts and change the way you camp, hike, survive and make paracord projects. Whether sheltering in place, stocking your bug-out bag, crafting, or surviving a zombie apocalypse, you'll want enough Mil-Spec cord to cover anything.
- “SEEMS LIKE A NO-BRAINER TO ME!” Use our cord whenever you need super strong, light cordage. You'll be ready for just about anything if you throw a roll in your trunk, keep a hank in your backpack, and even in your toolbox! We like the old saying "It's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it." That sums up the prepper / survivalist / Boy Scout spirit pretty well! When you're in need of a strong Genuine Military Grade Paracord, we've got you covered!