UPC 715017902574 Details
UPC barcode 715017902574 is for product Jaulfre Stylus Pen for iPad with Palm Rejection ipad Pencil Compatible with (2018-2021) Apple iPad Magnetic Adsorption for iPad Pencil Active Stylus Pen
- Compatible with 2018-2021 iPad & iPad Pro:The stylus supports for iPad series 2018-2020 model— iPad 8th/7th/6th Gen, iPad Air 3rd/4th Gen, iPad Pro 11 inches /12.9 inches,iPad Mini 5th Gen. Please note that it is not compatible with models before 2018.
- Precise and Smooth with tilt design：This capacitive pen adopts a tilted pressure-sensitive design that you can change the thickness of the pen by tilting. Accurate and smooth, without break points/offsets/lag problems. Compared with other capacitive pens, it is more sensitive and the surface matte design also allows It feels more comfortable to use.1.7mm pen tip can replace your finger to execute finer instructions, it easy to install and tear off the tips on your stylus pen without any tool.
- Palm rejection design: The stylus with palm rejection technology can provide a natural writing feeling, and can interact with the screen quickly and easily, thereby improving the accuracy and control of the screen. At the same time, the stylus specifically designed for ipad can replace your finger to execute finer instructions.
- Easy to use and long standby:No need to install Bluetooth or Apps,just ust touch the cap position to turn on or turn off the capacitive pen.it will automatically turn in "Sleep Mode" after idle for 5 minutes to save power. 20 hours continuous working, 60mins charge,365 days standby time.A great christmas gifts.
- Magnetic design: The capacitive pen uses a magnetic charging design. When charging, use the enclosed magnetic charging cable to attach it to two points on the cap to start charging. Secondly, the magnetic design can make the jaulfre capacitive pen stick to the ipad when you stop, which is easy to use and store. 【Please note】 The capacitive pen cannot be charged when it is attached to the ipad. This function is currently under development.