UPC barcode 690770572311 is for product Ultrassist Mouth Model for Speech Therapy, Enlarged 6 Times Standard Size, for Both Dental and Speech Language Training; Includes Matching Toothbrush and Dental Education Supplies
- The Magnum Mouth Model is enlarged SIX times normal and includes a full set of teeth and a movable tongue. The tongue is held in place by a single screw and can be easily removed using a screwdriver.
- The model contains a complete set of 32 teeth, including 8 incisors, 4 canines, 8 premolars, 8 molars and 4 wisdom teeth. Ideal for training kids about mouth and teeth structure, proper brushing technique, and is also suitable for use by language educators.
- The flexible hinge can open and close the mouth freely and even the mouth’s shape can be changed effortlessly. The bendable hinge helps keep the mouth wide open so you can adjust the shape without manual assistance. Our Magnum Mouth Model is a terrific aid in teaching and for demonstrations.
- The gums of the Ultrassist Magnum Model have a natural color. The teeth are fixed and cannot be removed. It is large enough to visually demonstrate cues for tongue placement and to discuss oral anatomy.
- The dental care model is made with a high quality PVC material that is odorless and durable. It is sturdy enough to even withstand abuse from little kids playing with it. Corrosion resistant, it can easily and safely be cleaned and sanitized.