UPC barcode 689343721959 is for product OBD2 Scanner Bluetooth Code Reader Car Diagnostic Tool Check Engine Light Automotive Scan Tool for Android by Neego
- READ DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODES-Read both generic and manufacturer-specific error codes with this obd2 scanner. Find out why check engine light is on before visiting a mechanic, saving money by fixing small problems yourself.
- DISPLAY REAL-TIME SENSOR DATA -The Neego OBD Scanner is a must have tool for your car. With it you can read & clear your Check Engine Light (CEL) & check your vehicle monitors such as Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short Term Fuel, Trim Long Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing Advance, Intake Air Temperature, Air Flow Rate, Absolute Throttle Position, Oxygen sensor voltages, associated short term fuel trims, Fuel System s
- COMPATIBILITY- Does my car support OBD-II standard? All cars and light trucks sold in the United States since year 1996 and newer are OBD-II compliant. (In all other countries, you will need to verify that your vehicle is OBD 2 / OBD II compliant by looking under the hood for a sticker indicating compliance). Please Note: Hybrid and Electric vehicles are low or zero emission vehicles, the scan tool may not work. Check your vehicle manual, research online, or consult with your dealership.SYSTEM
- SYSTEM SUPPORT- Works with android devices only. This OBDII is not supported on iOS devices. Use recommended apps on Google Play like Torque.
- SUPPORT ALL OBD 2 PROTOCOLS- SAE J1850 PWM , SAE J1850 VPW, ISO 9141-2, ISO 14230-4 And much more.