UPC barcode 688977507861 is for product SunGrow Coconut Husk Fiber Bird Nesting Material for Mourning Dove, Straw Nest for Diamond Dove Bird House, Pet Bird Cage and Small Animals Bedding , Suitable For Hamster, Gerbils, Chinchillas, 3 oz
- Restrain dove egg from rolling onto the floor --- All of us are aware of how skillful these birds are when it comes to nest building. But sometimes, when they do not have enough space and nesting materials, their eggs tend to roll and fall off. Consequently, they break. To avert this situation, we recommend giving your birds our soft coco fiber so that they can lay their eggs on it.
- Beneficial for your pet’s wellbeing --- Our 3 oz. (0.18 lbs.) coco fiber when used as bedding or nest, will not cause adverse effects to your doves. Its raw material does not invite dust and therefore does not gather many particles. Additionally, it can satisfy your pet’s innate urge to scratch and peck, which helps combat boredom and frustration.
- Minimizes unpleasant odor ---- Our product is made from coco coir, taken from the fibrous husk of the coconut. It can take in moisture and is also breathable. It helps in reducing the foul smell in your pet’s habitat, allowing you to change the litter less often. It keeps the droppings in one place, minimizing unpleasant odor.
- Works great as bedding inside hamster’s cage --- Our Coco Fiber is versatile and can also serve the needs of other animals, especially your cute furry pets. It makes excellent bedding and mat for gerbils, rabbits, hamsters, and guinea pigs who love settling down on fiber to sleep.
- Keep fowl’s feet dry --- Chickens need to occasionally get out of their enclosures to experience fresh pasture and fulfill their foraging needs. When it’s time to return to their pens, their feet are wet and soiled. Placing several Coco Fiber mats at the entrance and inside their coop will help them dry their feet. Its fibrous material is resilient to damp and dry conditions. You will also be able to keep a tidy enclosure because they can take off the dirt as they scratch their feet.