UPC barcode 662425013449 is for product iSpring RCC7, NSF Certified, High Capacity Under Sink 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Filtration System, 75 GPD, Brushed Nickel Faucet
- This iSpring RO system is designed to produce great-tasting water that is clean, pure, and healthy for drinking. It uses a 5-stage filtration process that removes up to 99% of over 1,000 harmful contaminants, including chlorine, fluoride, lead (removes up to 98%), arsenic, asbestos, calcium, sodium, and more. The under sink water filter system also reduces the TDS rate by 80% to 90% or better, making it ideal for drinking. Additionally, it removes hard water minerals like calcium, and magnesium that leave white residue or scale.
- iSpring reverse osmosis system is compact and can fit under most kitchen sinks. It doesn't require any power source and comes with a check valve to prevent the backflow of water into the membrane housing, ensuring safety and avoiding water leakage. With a tank, it can meet the needs of big families or offices. The first filter housing is made of AS material (impact strength), allowing you to see the condition of the filter element without removing the casing and ensuring you always enjoy the best quality of water.
- The iSpring reverse osmosis water filters are designed in the United States and produced in strict accordance with American quality standards. Certified to NSF/ANSI 58 and has been dedicated to providing unlimited clean, refreshing, and crisp-tasting water superior to bottled water for American families for more than 15 years.
- Customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed, and installation guidance is available in the manual and on YouTube videos. This water filter for sink is installed at the main water supply under the sink to provide clean and healthy water for the entire family.
- The high-quality iSpring reverse osmosis system under sink helps you experience clean, safe, and good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. The system comes with a 100% lead-free designer faucet and certified JG food-grade tubing, allowing you to enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better-tasting foods, and healthier baby formula. The reverse osmosis water system removes contaminants down to 0.0001 microns, and the fine GAC filter provides final polishing to the purified water.
- Quality components ensure reliability and low maintenance for many years to come. Clear see-through 1st stage housing makes filter inspection a snap.