UPC barcode 641606269837 is for product KATSURA Woodworking Project Kit – Santoku Knife Blank Hidden Tang – 5 Inch – Japanese Premium AUS 10, 67 Layers Damascus Steel – NO LOGO
- KITCHEN KNIFE MAKING KIT – This woodworking project kit includes a hidden tang knife blank ONLY. Customize your very own knife handle by using any type of wood or get creative with your choice of material. Give your Japanese Santoku Knife a unique personality by hand ﬁnishing all the parts. BONUS: Includes a handle end cap.
- ENGINEERED TO PERFECTION – Unparalleled design, Katsura knife blade blanks are made with a Japanese AUS-10 Core reinforced with 66 Layers of Damascus Steel, 60+ Rockwell hardness. With excellent edge retention, your small cutting knife will stay razor sharp for years to come. Feel the strength and beauty of your unique knife in your hand.
- WOODWORKING PROJECT – Go ‘old school’ and put together your own handle and blade tang. Making knife handles is easier than you think, even if all you have is a sharp pocket knife and some scraps of softwood. Draw your dream knife handle on a piece of wood and carve it to the finished shape. No logo on the blade, because only the artist should write their name on their work.
- PROFESSIONAL SANTOKU KNIFE – Santoku translates as the “3 virtues”, referring to the 3 types of cuts suited to this blade – slicing, dicing, and mincing. The 5-inch blade has a razor-sharp edge that makes it perfect for fine cuts. Create your own ergonomic handle out of any material around the perfectly balanced hidden tang handle.
- COMPLETELY ORIGINAL GIFT FOR CHRISTMAS / HOLIDAYS – Our woodworking kits for adults are the ultimate gift for people who spend time in their studio or workshop. Crafters, hobbyists, and even foodies/chefs will love owning their own custom knife handles! SIZE (excluding end cap): 5-inch Blade, 8.75-inch overall, NW 2.50 OZ, HRC 60+ hardness. Please reach out to Katsura in case of any issues.