UPC barcode 641197093330 is for product 6706 Injector Rail Assembly Remover for GM, Cadillac, Saturn, Pontiac and Chevrolet Direct Injection Engines 2007-2014, Replacement for OTC 6706, EN-49248
- 【Application】 For 2007-2014 General Motors Direct Injection Engines, compatible with Pontiac, Saturn, Cadillac and Chevrolet vehicles.
- 【Fitment 】Work on 4.3L 3.6L 3.0L GDI V6, 2.5L 2.4L 2.0L GDI I-4. Note: If you are working on a 5.3L or 6.2L you will need a quantity of 2 sets.
- 【Function 】Used for removal of the direct injection fuel rail without damage. The rail assembly must be removed as straight as possible to prevent damaging an injector bore in the cylinder head or the mount assembly.
- 【Material】Made of high hardened impact grade steel, which is high strength, no-deformation, rust-resistance and durable to life-long seevice to use.
- 【Satisfaction Guarantee】 If you're not 100% satisfied with this tool, simply return it for a full refund in 30 days, guarantee with 12 months’ warranty.