UPC barcode 614198605901 is for product Mophorn T316 Stainless Steel Cable, 1/8'' x 1000 ft, Braided Aircraft Wire Rope with 1x19 Strands Construction, 2100 lbs Breaking Strength, for Deck Railing Stair Handrail Balusters Porch Fence
- 2100lbs Breaking Strength: Length: 1000 ft. Diameter: 1/8 inch. The breaking strength of our wire rope is up to 2100 lbs. Working Strength: 1320 lbs. It allows for a variety of hanging, strapping and DIY activities.
- T316 Stainless Steel: Our wire rope is made of high-strength 316 stainless steel material, enhancing the resistance to wear, rust, and other corrosion and ensures durability and longevity.
- 1x19 Construction: Constructed of 1x19 construction, 1 group of 19 strands braided together to form the cable, this steel cable has a strong enough core to ensure long service life.
- Reliable to Use: The stainless wire rope features a smooth surface, high polish, and no burr, protecting your hand, avoiding hurting and damage. It can be cut to any size according to your needs.
- Multipurpose Wire Rope: Perfect for indoor and outdoor use. This is a multi-functional wire rope that can meet your daily needs, like garden fencing, supporting your plants, stair handrails, string lights, clothesline, etc.