UPC barcode 611942032037 is for product Charlotte Pipe 1-1/2" X 2" Plain End Pipe Fitting - Increaser Reducer Schedule 40 PVC DWV (Drain, Waste and Vent) Durable and Easy to Install for Home or Industrial Use Fitting (Single Unit)
- DRAIN, WASTE, VENT: Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) White pipe and fittings are used in sanitary drain, waste, and vent (DWV), sewer and storm drainage applications
- NOT FOR PRESSURE USE: They are used in gravity-fed waste elimination systems and are for Non-Pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140° F.
- CHARLOTTE PIPE PVC: It is non-toxic and meets the most stringent standards in the industry. NSF Standard 14. ASTM D 1784 & ASTM D 2665 & ASTM D 3311
- EASY TO INSTALL: PVC is lightweight, They require no special tools for cutting, and can be installed with solvent cementing, threading, flanging, and roll-grooved joining.
- MADE IN THE USA: For over a century, Charlotte Pipe has been manufacturing pipe and fittings, employing more than 1,400 loyal, hard-working Americans. All of our products are proudly made in the USA.