UPC barcode 312547238090 is for product Neosporin Antibiotic Pain-Relieving, Anti-Itch, & Scar Appearance Minimizer First Aid Ointment with Neomycin, Bacitracin, Pramoxine HCl & Polymyxin B, Minor Cuts, Scrapes & Burns, 1 oz
- 1-ounce tube of Neosporin Antibiotic Ointment Pain Itch Scar from the number-one doctor recommended brand, helps protects and treats minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- This topical antibiotic ointment contains bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate, and polymyxin B sulfate in a white petrolatum base to provide powerful 24-hour infection protection
- The no-sting, anti-itch ointment formula offers maximum strength pain and itch relief with the external analgesic, pramoxine HCl
- The scar ointment features Heliderm technology that provides a nourishing environment for the skin during healing and minimizes the appearance of scars for healthier looking skin
- To use, apply a small amount of the first-aid antibiotic skin ointment to the affected area one to three times daily. Cover the treated wound with a Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandage for proper protection.