UPC barcode 194878289473 is for product EvertechPRO APP120 All Purpose Plug in Protector for Home Appliances to Protect Against Short Starting Cycles
- ❖ For use with home appliance to protect against short starting cycles and operating under low voltage conditioner that may cause burnouts. Power companies recommend installing surge protectors. The unit will protect your refrigerator, freezer and air-conditioner against. Power Surges, Short Cycling, Low Voltage, Conditioners and False Staring Attempts.
- ❖ EvertechPRO HVAC Replacement Plug In Protector On power interruption or when line voltage is below 90 volts, the unit will start a delay interval and a Red LED will turn ON. After the time delay period elapses, provided that the line voltage is higher than 95 volts, the unit will resume power and a Green LED will turn ON.
- ❖ Specification: SDP, Class 3 IP2x, Protection Lines: L-N, L-G, N-G, All components standards: CSA, UL, VDE, Operation Voltage: 90-125VAC 60Hz, Switching Capacity 1HP, 125VAC 16Amps Resistive Time Delay: 3-5 Minutes
- ❖ Max Surge Current: 24000 Amps (8/20 us) Voltage Protect Level: Up 455 Volts (L-N) Up 710 Volts (L-G, N-G) Safety Short Test: 1000 Amps Power Consumption: Max 10 mA Operation Temperature: 14F to 157F (-10C to 70C) Dimensions: 5.24”X286”X1.48”
- ❖ Durable Premium Plug In Protector is a Functional Equivalent to OEM Specifications. Brand New in Original Retail Packaging ❖ Replacement part number: APP120 Fits For Most Top Brand HVACs ❖ 1 - Year Warranty Guarantee or No Questions Asked 90 Day Return.