UPC barcode 191893138427 is for product Enamel Cast Iron Casserole Dish with Lid --CSK Cast Iron Braiser Pan with Porcelain Coating, 4 QT Enameled Cast Iron, Steel Knob Cover & Double Loop Handles, Cast Iron Casserole Dish, Card Blue.
- 🌟[Cast Iron Casserole Dish in 4QT] Card Blue cast iron casserole dish in 4QT is the perfect round dutch oven for family/friends gathering. The overall dimensions of this dutch oven are 15.5"(L) x 14"(W) x 5.4"(H). In general, it could meet the capacity of cookware for 2~3 people. With so many options to wade through, choosing the perfect cast-iron casserole dish can be a challenge, but we’ve got you covered.
- 🌟[Wide Heat Up Range for Multiple Usages] CS KOCH SYSTEME dutch oven can be heated up to 540°F so that it can meet multiple cooking requirements. Such as simmering, stewing, grilling, frying, braising, pickling, chilled storage of food, and so on. The whole body cast iron material allows this pot to heat up quickly on gas stoves, electric ceramic stoves, ovens, etc. Be careful to use insulation gloves to touch the pot to prevent burns accidentally.
- 🌟[Ergonomic Design for Comfortable Using] CS KOCH SYSTEME pot is designed with ergonomic looped handles and round stainless steel knob. The double looped handles can help you easily move the pot. And the stainless steel knob is embedded in the lid can be easily cooling so it can prevent you from burning. So, if you are interested in a dutch oven pot, why don’t you have a try with this one?
- 🌟[Enclosed Thermal Circle to Keep Succulent] Enameled Cast Iron Dish can offer a fully enclosed space for heat to cycle. The condensation design on the lid can cause the water vapor to condense into the water when it encounters a colder lid and falls back into the pot again. Thus the dishes will be better at keeping food moist and succulent. The lid can effectively prevent the hot soup from spilling out, making it easy to move from the kitchen to the dining table.
- 🌟[High Purity Cast Iron for Long Oven Life] CS KOCH SYSTEME enameled cast iron cookware can be used at least for one year. Because it is mainly made of High Purity Cast Iron and covered by an enameled coating which is easy to clean but not easy to fall off. The inner side is smoothly enameled with no bumps. Be careful, when you use it with a sharp kitchen tool, please kindly treat it gently so that it could keep the perfect coating.