UPC barcode 096355405836 is for product Original Pawleys Island Cedar Durawood Essentials Adirondack Chair, Eco-Friendly Durawood, Stainless Steel Hardware, Fit N Finish, Handcrafted in The Carolinas
- ECO-FRIENDLY DURAWOOD: Durawood is a 3/4"-1" thick lumber, compared to 1/2" thick offered by our competitors, thats made from densely compressed recycled plastic milk jugs and soda bottles. It contains no waste-wood fiber so it wont absorb any water and wont rot, splinter or crack. Durawood is fade resistant and will never require paint, stain or any kind of sealant.
- STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE: High quality 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware is used on our outdoor furniture, compared to 304 marine-grade used by our competitors, for superior rust resistance. All hardware is painted to match the color of the furniture and strategically place to conceal each bolt.
- FIT N FINISH: Every durawood part has a smoothed surface to reduce the amount of crevices where dirt can accumulate and all edges are rounded off for a detailed finish.
- MORTISE AND TENON JOINTS: We use this ancient form of carpentry, where board meets board, to allow our furniture to fit together and help make it sturdier; rather than just being held together with nuts and bolts.
- HANDCRAFTED IN THE CAROLINAS: Manufactured and assembled in the Carolinas using the finest parts and industry leading techniques. We back our workmanship with a guaranteed Lifetime Warranty.