UPC barcode 085311041119 is for product SKF 99091 Speedi Sleeve and Tool Kit, Inch, 0.91in Shaft Diameter, 0.313in Width
- The SKF SPEEDI-SLEEVE is a fast and effective way to refinish worn shaft. It’s quicker than remetalizing or regrinding, and provides an improved sealing system. The outside surface of an SKF SPEEDI-SLEEVE forms an ideal sealing surface. Many popular regrinding and refinishing techniques produce a surface that cannot be properly sealed
- The standard range of SKF SPEEDISLEEVE sizes covers shaft diameters from .472” to 8” (12 mm to 200 mm). The SKF SPEEDI-SLEEVE is thinwalled, 0.011” (0,28 mm), and made of high quality stainless steel. The contact surface is wearresistant with a finish of Ra 10 to 20 µin (0,25 to 0,5 µm). No expensive machining or preparation is required before mounting. Downtime is reduced since installation only takes a few minutes
- "SKF SPEEDI-SLEEVE. These thin-walled stainless steel shaft repair sleeves can come to immediate rescue when a crankshaft needs a new sealing surface. "
- "Low in cost, a SPEEDI-SLEEVE is slipped over the worn area quickly and easily, and provides a surface that is actually harder than that of a new shaft. The same size seal (as the one being replaced) fits snugly onto the new surface. And each SPEEDI-SLEEVE comes as a kit with a disposable installation tool. "
- While installation is simple, it must be done with care in order to assure proper results. An installation tool is packaged with every sleeve