UPC barcode 019048215031 is for product Kenwood eXcelon X301-4 Power Car Amplifier Class D 4-Channel
- The amplifier design is Class D, which uses digital switching power supplies. The result is the amplifier runs more efficiently, generating less heat than Class AB amps.
- The amplifier has a signal-sensing turn-on circuit. When a signal is detected on the inputs, the amplifier will automatically power on.
- The X301-4 features independent controls for the front channels (1+2) and rear channels (3+4).
- he Bass Boost increases the bass signal, centered at 40Hz. The rotary control lets you adjust the boost between 0dB and18 dB, with markings at 0dB, 1dB, 3dB, 5dB, 8dB, 12dB, and 18dB.
- The amp has 3-way switches to let you configure the channel pairs to high-pass, low-pass, or full range (crossover off). The rotary controls adjust the crossover frequency between 50Hz and 200Hz, with markings at 50Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz, 150Hz, and 200Hz.