UPC barcode 011964506033 is for product Manhattan Toy Making Faces Memory and Facial Recognition Matching Game for Toddler Boys and Girls
- THE BASIC RULES: This memory matching game is designed for 2-4 players. Each of the 24 cards is placed face down to start. There are 12 matching pairs, and each player flips two cards over. If a pair is matched, the player takes the cards. The object is to be the player with the most matching pairs.
- EXPLORING EMOTIONS THROUGH PLAY: With 12 unique facial expressions, the game cards also encourage kids to recognize a variety of different emotional expressions. Learning how to recognize and navigate feelings in a positive way builds confidence, resilience and maturity.
- PLAY AT HOME OR ON THE GO: Each of the 24 thick board stock facial recognition cards measures 3 inches in diameter. All of the cards fit into the storage tube for easy play at home or on the go.
- AGE RECOMMENDATIONS: The socio-emotional facial memory and matching game is suitable for toddler boys and girls from 24 months to older kids entering their preschool learning years. Making Faces Memory Game includes full printed instructions.
- STANDING BY OUR BRAND: If you're reading this, you've found a safe toy from a real company and a brand that cares. Since 1978, Manhattan Toy has been a trusted source of imaginative toys for babies, toddlers and kids of all ages. All of our toys are rigorously safety tested and every toy has our 800 number with a dedicated customer support team to answer your call.