Worldwide directory of STS programs
Welcome to the Worldwide Directory of STS Programs!
Listed on these pages are research centers and academic programs that conceptualize themselves as part of the STS world community, whether or not the department is actually named STS or some variant thereof. If a program is missing, add it! If the information is out of date, fix it!
A note to contributors: STS programs: France shows how these pages will look when they're fully developed.
- STS programs: Austria
- STS programs: Australia
- STS programs: Belgium
- STS programs: Brazil
- STS programs: Canada
- STS programs: Denmark
- STS programs: France
- STS programs: Germany
- STS programs: India
- STS programs: Ireland
- STS programs: Israel
- STS programs: Japan
- STS programs: Malaysia
- STS programs: Netherlands
- STS programs: Norway
- STS programs: Singapore
- STS programs: Sweden
- STS programs: Taiwan
- STS programs: United Kingdom
- STS programs: United States
Related programs and centers
- UK: Hodges' Health Career - Care Domains - Model
- EUROPE: The ESST university network
- EUROPE: PRIME research network
- Science Communication Masters at Bath University
- Center for Nanotechnology in Society at Arizona State University
- Department of Scientific and Technologic Policy at The State University of Campinas - DPCT-IGE-UNICAMP
Page title: Worldwide directory of STS programs
Revision ID: 4921
Date accessed: Monday, May 20, 2013
Stable URL: http://www.stswiki.org/index.php?title=Worldwide_directory_of_STS_programs
Signed work on this page is licensed by a Creative Commons license that requires attribution and forbids commercial or derivative works.
Unsigned work on this page is licensed by a Creative Commons License that forbids commercial use, but permits redistribution and the creation of derivative works without attribution.
Exception: Text imported from Wikipedia, and any derivative text created from the imported Wikipedia text, is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.